Paper ConversionPaper Conversion
Our paper products keep offices moving and facilities stocked. Our paper conversion division produces a variety of paper products, including:
- Manufactured Products: file folders, hanging file folders, expanding files, portfolios, and classification folders.
- Disposable Paper Products: C-fold towels, napkins, paper plates, toilet tissue, and facial tissue.
We operate three paper conversion facilities in Durham, Tupelo, and Hazlehurst, each with its own unique machinery. At peak, we can produce up to 400,000 folders per shift. Capabilities across these locations include:
- Roll stock conversion
- Single and double pocket folders
- Printing (one color, one side)
- 7/8” to 3.5” side expansions
- Velcro, rope, and rubber band closures
- High-speed carton production
- In-line shrink film packaging
Durham, North Carolina
3211 S. Miami Blvd.
Durham, NC 27703
Daytona Beach, Florida
1814 Holsonback Dr.
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
920 West County Line Rd., Suite C
Jackson, MS 39213
1 Signature Dr.
Hazlehurst, MS 39083
Fayetteville, North Carolina
4525 Campground Road
Fayetteville, NC 28314
1900 Brownsboro Rd.
Louisville, KY 40206-2102
1151 S. Veterans
Tupelo, MS 38801
LCI can help you tap into a new and powerful workforce, and create greater accessibility for all of your employees.